Bitme Invite

b._.o._.b

Hi all,

Can someone send me an invite for bitme? I'm looking for some audiobooks, I hope to find something there.
PM me for my email address.

I would really appreciate it!

How are people to know you won't cheat or get banned, wasting their invite and maybe even getting them in trouble?

Titcher said:
How are people to know you won't cheat or get banned, wasting their invite and maybe even getting them in trouble?

I guess I can't prove that I won't.. but I have been a member here for more than 3 years (almost 1000 posts) and I have pre-ordered a Pandora so I am planning to stay here a lot longer. Never had any trouble and I am maintaining a blog with gamereviews that might also give me some credit.
I am also a member of Demonoid for a couple of years and never got problems there (my ratio is >1.5).

Giving an invite to a good friend, might even be more risky if you don't know how he/she behaves online.

Last edited by a moderator:
:), thought you'd like it.

Not made by me, unfortunately, credit goed to a muse forum member.

I can get you a demonoid invite, but I'm afraid its all I can getcha.

Nova said:
I can get you a demonoid invite, but I'm afraid its all I can getcha.

Thanks man, but I am already a demonoid member :)
Unfortunately demonoid has some serious problems right now.. hope they will be back on line soon.

Is it already time to bump my own post? Yes, I think it is :)

I have invites to other private trackers with some great content for anyone offering a bitme invite to make it a bit more interesting :)
If you are interested let me know.

You know I'd like one as well. Not that I think I'll get one by posting here. I got an Irex Iliad recently so I'd really like any proper ebook site's account, but they're all closed. :( Also: I really hope demonoid will get back online soon, it's a pain to not have it.

klikklak said:
You know I'd like one as well. Not that I think I'll get one by posting here. I got an Irex Iliad recently so I'd really like any proper ebook site's account, but they're all closed. :( Also: I really hope demonoid will get back online soon, it's a pain to not have it.

Yes posting here did not result in an invite :(

I have found some other great torrent sites though, with great ebook content. You know what to do if you're interested.

Back