Blog Progress [craigx]

Soulkiller

This is more directed to Craig but If I recall corectly he said a while back that he was working on a very large article about Pandora in the making and everything that has happened. I was just wondering if this article is going to get released on the blog anytime soon or if it was forgotten about. I'm still very curious as too everything that has happened and if this document is jsut laying on your desktop, I for one would love it if you could do a blog post on it. If its still not written and you don't have the time to finish it then I completly understand. I would rather you finish Pandora then an article about it.

Just wondering what happened to this article...

I always thought that Craig was waiting on polishing/finishing it as there was always a better way to make use of his time. Besides, it seems it'd be most appropriate to put such an article on the blog once MK1 units start shipping.

I agree I'm bored waiting too and would love to read about the birth of the pandora but it really isn't fully born yet and would be better served as history after its out maybe even a great PR thing in the early going. However I believe most would rather him spend time on readying the device the tell its story of conception and birth.

PS. I seem to be too new to start topics, but it seems the blog has been updated to reflect a"preorders in aprox. August" That would mean September release if it holds true that preorders 4 weeks prior to release.

August pre-orders? So, that means a September release? Meh, I guess I could pick up a DS Lite and R4DS to hold me over until then :)

I'm pretty sure that, with the latest information, it has been preorders in July, release in August. I could be wrong though.

magicman5421 said:
I'm pretty sure that, with the latest information, it has been preorders in July, release in August. I could be wrong though.
Look at the website:

When and where can I buy it?
It is already available to selected developers and preorders in approximately August for casual users via UK, USA, Canada, Germany and Turkey.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
This change most like wouldn't have generated a new item in the feed anyway. Moreover, blog posts are always referenced here too.

084421283001mzzzzzzzzc9.jpg

??

...I don't know.

It's good to be back on the threads, anyways, I'm glad someone brought it up, I was wondering about it myself here. Can't wait.

TaG said:
doc5avage said:
Xmoon said:
Please add rss feed in openpandora.org
Agreed, what is this like the middle ages?

If you use Firefox you could always use the Update Scanner addin in the meanwhile.

Not sure if you were the one who recommended this in another thread, but if you are thanks. Thats how I got notified of this blog update.

But it really would be very nice if there was an RSS feed for the blog. I am tired of looking up the blog every day to check if there is something new. That is why RSS feeds were invented for! :)

And it really does not help referencing the posts in the forum. Sadly I am human and don't have a background daemon system, to monitor and filter the forum, for interesting information all the time. ;)

Still keep up the good work on Pandora!

Cheers Esden

esden said:
But it really would be very nice if there was an RSS feed for the blog. I am tired of looking up the blog every day to check if there is something new. That is why RSS feeds were invented for! :)
Actually, RSS feeds were created for easy transportation of data, that way the same data can be displayed on many sites even though it is all coming from one source, with the only human interaction being the original upload of the data to the RSS feed.

-God Ginrai

Back