Bloody Cross 2nd demo

Tsyayin

Still Fresh
Ok, since sensible didn't post what's new in the 2nd Bloody Cross demo, I'm going to attempt to.

-2 new characters
-Yuuka, grappling style fighter
-Razor, boxer
-and Im not sure, but maybe some new moves for jinsu

-a new level (the town)

-Multiplayer
-the first i've seen of gp32 internet multiplayer
-GP-Cross mode where you hook up to the PC and use the GP-Cross.exe
program to connect to the server. There's Exp + ratings + player levels

-The gpcross mode is fully playable, but extremely laggy! It runs at about
10% the real game speed on broadband, but this is just a beta test
anyway!

The actual substance of the game is awesome. Single player runs really smooth, and looks very nice. Hopefully byulbrahm will add more characters, modes, and cool stuff. This game is looking awesome! :D

hmm... i didnt know that.
the way the client's made, it looks like it's in vb, but im really clueless

gpcross is cool as hell. its just a shame its slow and just randomly crashes, but its a great concept

[EDIT: my mistake it doesnt randomly crash and its not actually that slow if you both have decent internet. :D ]

The controls are a little funky, the game could be smoother. But it's gameplay is rather unique, it's not really quite like anything I've ever played before. But it's kind of a fun game. You got a Tae Kwan Do guy, a boxing guy, and a judo/beksudo chick (I want to assume beksudo becuase of it being Korean). The game seems to work overall. It could end up being a rather nice game for the GP32.

Wow this is really interesting and funky... I am totally hopeless and can't really work out what is going on...

has anyone got the USB connection to wotk... not being able to read Korean I don't know what it's saying to me....

but really interesting and cool...

davey g posted on Aug 31 2003 said:
I love this game already at unfortunately I cant play online as windows 98 and ME dont work with it.
For win98 & ¿win2000? try this version of GPcross patched by Xan-ko.
You can DOWNLOAD THIS FROM GP32SPAIN.

I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE IF WILL RUN OR NOT.

Byes

Last edited by a moderator:
Back