Boxed Gp32 (flu) + Case + Keyboard + 5 Memory Cards On Ebay

scottm

Website
www.kaiserpc.co.uk
Hi, I'm selling my gp32 on ebay (uk);

the details are;

Excellent condition boxed GP32 (FLU - front light). I have had this unit for about 2 years and it is in the same condition as when I bought it. This unit is highly overclockable and I had it up to the highest setting on the SNES emulator (166+ mhz). It runs on 2 AA batteries (best to use high powered rechargables).

The extras included are;

- Official carry case - very good quality case with loads of room for batteries and games
- 5 * SMC memory cards - filled with loads of emulators and games (2 * 128mb, 1 * 64mb, & 2 * 32mb)
- Ericcson chat keyboard with attachment for GP32 (quite rare) - great little keyboard that has been modified to work with the GP32. Both the Commodore 64 and Atari ST emulators have been written to make use of the keyboard.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZscottmackayQQhtZ-1

Want some advice??

Sell the SMC cards on their own!!! Used 128mb SMC Cards go for around £30 - £40 Each!!!!! :D

IIRC, the FLU at first was made by users in the community, who basically attatched a light to a commercial NLU. Then Gamepark picked up on this and got a company (called Hahotech) to commercially attach lights to their NLU, so chances are this is probably a commercial FLU.

Also, the NLU, BLU and BLU+ are commercial. Almost all iterations of the GP32 in circulation are.

Nova said:
IIRC, the FLU at first was made by users in the community, who basically attatched a light to a commercial NLU. Then Gamepark picked up on this and got a company (called Hahotech) to commercially attach lights to their NLU, so chances are this is probably a commercial FLU.

Also, the NLU, BLU and BLU+ are commercial. Almost all iterations of the GP32 in circulation are.
you could also make a wormlight for your NLU (I still have the one I made from a old GBA wormlight and fitted a GP32 style connector to it :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back