Breaking News: Pyra is still a bad name.. more like pyHA

ShleeDragon

Pro-Catflip
ooh well.. Let's forget about this whole name thing and get on with more idle speculation on the keyboard layouts..

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a problem of focus. I see it all the time in my 5-year-old. So many fun things to do, and he spends all afternoon in a hissy fit because his big brother decided to play with legos first.

490-stop-that-this-thread-is-getting-very-silly.jpg

Getting silly?  It was very silly in the first place...   So much so that If I were a mod I'd be very tempted to merge the whole thread into the Absurdism Corner. :p

- Neelix

Meh!   One slime monster is much the same as another...   that frog in the lower left of the picture though,  thats one massive frog! ;)

- Neelix

Who cares about the name - for all I care it could be called Craigix and I would still buy it.

Pre-order from ED and from Craig only when one can be handed over within 5 seconds!

I would still buy from Craig but only available products.

Who cares about the name - for all I care it could be called Craigix and I would still buy it.

Pre-order from ED and from Craig only when one can be handed over within 5 seconds!

I would still buy from Craig but only available products.
notSureIfsrs.jpeg

peerah (like in she-ra) or pairah (like in Pyra's of the Caribbean, "Day V Jones handheld, at programmers end")

Ah well...

Back