Broken Screen Cover

Chris_03

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Managed to crack my plastic screen cover on my BLU today, GBAX doesnt seem to have any replacements in stock and mashmods no longer lists the glass screen mod.

Does anyone know if anywhere else does the glass screen mod or sells the plastic screen covers? cracked gp32... not gud

you should be able to just take the broken one to a glass store and the can make you a new one. Or you could just make ur own but you would have to buy some plexy glass and cut it to size i did it it only took an hour the hard part was rounding the corners with sand paper.

Bourbon

I'll be getting glass screens quite soon, By Friday is the latest I should get them. I'll be charging $8.99 shipping included, $9.99 worldwide. Plastic screens I have have as well for $6.99 shipping included anywhere.

The hardest part is getting the glass cut to the right size/shape.

Simply pry up the grey plastic frame around the screen, pop in the new glass screen, and replace the grey frame; it should still have the tacky-strip intact (if you're slow & careful).

@Jr2swiss: I tried to order a couple of screens earlier but when I got to the payment screen it told me I was ordering 2 128MB smc's. Could you let us know when your sites working okay and I'll have another go.

Thanks

Back