Buying a platinum case

JeFF

Hello guys,

Here's my question : If I want to buy the brand new platinum case, is it possible for me to get on icontrolpad.com/pandoraprivate, buy that case (even if on the picture it's the black one) and exemple ask to get the new one? I know it's offered on gp2x shop but the shipping cost is relatively high(germany-Canada)...

Also, message to ithic.com : Possible to buy one on your website?

Thanks,

JeFF

By the Way: Whats the Diverents betwen the now Platinium Cases and the old Black Case the CC Pandora where ship whit??

A diverent Colour, some thing of silver i know

better moulding?? a bit more tough because the minor issues from the old cases where solved??

My hope is that a flex agent was used in the paint to prevent cracking of the plastic, but that is a wish, not necessarily the truth. I don't know what happened in China.

The area around the LCD isn't as tight of a fit as it was previously. Not saying its loose, just saying its much easier to "operate" on the newer cases, whereas the black case required some force and pressure in the right places in order to get the LCD free from the two pieces of plastic holding it together.

My guess is time will tell us more. And maybe ED :)

I wants to tell you how the platinium Case is, at the Moment, my Pandora ly on EDs Place to change the case in Platinium and fix the wifi , but mybe its a long time until i get my unit back, because EvilDragon got the Pandora just Today, and mybe he has a lot of work until he can fix my Pandora..

I think some of the internal wi-fi antenna clips may have been removed too and maybe other things that may have been stress points.

That's what I guess too, I've changed my case 3 times because I had some scratch and holes everywhere...

Back