C64

Neomorpheus

Website
www.geocities.com
Does anyone know if Frodo has been discontinued because I'd really like an update on it, or mabe even a new C64 emulator (fC64 ?)

I managed to get Bruce Lee working on FrodoPC (wouldn't work on Frodo, not too sure what the difference is) and it is practically impossible to jump!
Pressing UP to jump really doesn't suit the GP.

On Frodo I know button B is the spacebar but I really hope some future version would let you map button B to whatever you like.
Mapping UP to button B would be really usefull for those platformers where you need to press UP to jump.

B)

I never really put too much effort into it b4 but i had a crack at it 2day and its actually v easy so get goin on. The only thing i dont understand is the difference between frodopc and the normal frodo. Frodo hasnt run any of the 3 games iv tried on it yet.

i play bruce lee and impossible mission on frodopc...love them to bit's..
i like the idea of mapping b to up...could it be done by using a hex editor...
and what is the difrence between frodo and frodopc?
maybee frodo is a tweeked version,and because off this some game's won't load...
and frodopc is the original pc port,not as good,but more compatable!!!
i don't know.

I think FRODO PC is a Precise Cycles version. It's slower but more compatible as it emulates the C64's internal timings more accurately.

Dave

I managed to get Bruce Lee working on FrodoPC (wouldn't work on Frodo, not too sure what the difference is) and it is practically impossible to jump!
Pressing UP to jump really doesn't suit the GP.

I've tried Bruce Lee again and I'm actually getting used to the diagonal jump thing.
It takes a bit of practice but it is possible.
Even so, I'd still like to use B to jump :)

Back