can u...

MeTaMoRpHiS

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
can u get some sort of attachment to make ur gp32 backlit cuz ive bought the non backlit and its crap wen im not standing under a light.i cant hardly see it,.

No!, There has been a lot of talk and requests for some kind of FLU installation (upgrade) kit (aka, Afterburner). But so far nothing has been releast. The only other option is to use some kind of external light source, Like a torch or a wormlight. There is a guide somewhere (location escapes at the moment) that shows you how to modify a GB wormlight so it is power by the GP32. Failing that, Selling your non-FLU GP32 and purchasing a FLU GP32 is the only other way.

Trooper

I've only heard good things about the GBA afterburner kit... it completely transforms the machine.

the afterburner kit is great, great that is for a GBA, i have one installed in my GBA and it provides even and bright light. Now many people have asked if they can just use it in their gp and ive answered this before, noy you probably could bit it would only illuminate part of the screen because the lightguide is smaller(designed tocover the gba screen) so would only cover part of the gps screen.

Basically no you cant use an afterburner in a gp but it kicks ass in a gba.

Back