Can we change our preorders?

Kelvin

Pixel Mercenary
Website
www.kelvinshadewing.net
I preordered the 4G model, but lately, my family's been pretty tight on money, and we can't afford another phone line, so I'm just gonna have to get the regular version. If it's possible, how do I change my preorder?

@Kelvin, yeah should be easy enough, I upgraded from a regular to a 4G model. You just need to contact EvilDragon, my guess the quickest way to do so is open up a support ticket at the dragonbox.de site.

@Kelvin:
At the moment, I don't plan to use the 4G on the pyra.
(My Nokia 3510monochrome is doing a good job as phone)

But I ordered the 4G for two reasons:
1.: When my brave Nokia is decideing to die on me, the phone-software is hopefully good enough to use.

2.: The 4G model has manny sensores which the regular version doesn't have.
(GPS, barometric altitude sensor, compass, accelerator sensor,...)
With this sensors, the pyra will be able to replace my ca. 20 year old Blaupunkt GPS.

When you want this sensors, I'd recommend you to take the 4G model, even when you don't use the phone-function.

Well, not very easy because I asked it 3 times and still have no answer XP.
Have you tried to contact him via the forums or the shop? For official business, he's easier to reach by submitting a support ticket at the shop. Just look at this Tweet. I'd like it a lot better if he made that more clear, without constantly following the Pandora Stalker I wouldn't have known that either...

Back