Can You Please Verify Somthing?

Fishbong

man of poor reputation
Website
Visit site
Hi,
I just started playing Zelda TP and i got to the twilight world, where i had all those rectangles floating up in the air which i hadn´t seen on any screenshot. Thought this might be a graphical glitch, i remembered hearing something about glitches on the Wii with rectangles on the screen. All other games are fine, and it happens whether the console is hot or cold.

Can anyone say if this is normal? I put up a short vid on youtube if that helps.
Oh, and the portals that appear in the sky are also kind of blocky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh these are supposed to happen (i mean the l'il black squares that are sorta floating around the place). On the blocky portals, I haven't see that. Ive been able to see all of the surfaces/plains that the textures have been places upon but not that. I guess its just the fact that its a gamecube ported to the wii with extra lighting put in and so the lighting shows up things that you wouldnt notice on the gamecube version.

If that's not the way it's supposed to be we both got glitched games. I think it's that blocky to seem foreign in the more naturally flowing landscape.

^^ What he said, I thought that looked really cool...

too bad I don't own a wii right now so that's about as far as I got in the game... <_<

Back