Can You Recommend Some Games For Mame And Others...

renejr902

Website
Visit site
i play a lot with my wiz. But i dont know a lot of good games for MAME ! Can you recommend some fun games for MAME ???

You can recommend me some good games for cps1 and cps2 and Neo Geo and Neo Geo Cd too ? But i would prefer some MAME games recommendations ! Still any good racing games for Neo Geo ?

i know all theses games: Street alpha series, Dark Stalkers, King of fighter, Samurai Showdown, Metal Slug, Dungeons Dragons FOR MAME: i know theses ones: The Simpsons, turtles Arcade game, Pac-man, bubble bobble, megaman series, puzzle bobble, shinobi THATS ALL

thanks for recommendations, i really appreciate it !! and i like RACING GAMES and ACTION games and all kind of games :) they just have to be good

You can forget all the games that was released too on nes and snes, i mostly have all of them with the real hardware and with my wiz.

and i have a question. which Wiz emulator can run CPS1 games ? thanks

I'd be interested in this also, mostly vertical shooters but any good game deserves attention.

my favourite racing games are Super Hangon and Super Formula via MAME, and Neo Drift Out on NeoGeo

Reo said:
I'd be interested in this also, mostly vertical shooters but any good game deserves attention.
For Mame:

Terra Cresta
Slap Fight
Star Force
Xevious
Raiden

For FBA:

DonPachi
DoDonPachi
Dimahoo
Guwange

Another good racing game for FBA/NeoGeo is Trash Rally.

Other recommended games:

Ghost and Goblins/Ghouls and Goblins
Teddy boy blues
Rolling Thunder
OutRun
Pang
Pocket Gal
Capcom Classic like: Knights of the Round, Punisher, King of Dragons, Final Fight...
Puzzle Bobble
Rainbow Islands
Shinobi/Shadow Dancer
Snow Bros
Kung Fu Master
Super Off Road
Super Sprint
In the hunt
Sunset Riders
Golden Axe... and many many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
renejr902 said:
i play a lot with my wiz. But i dont know a lot of good games for MAME ! Can you recommend some fun games for MAME ???

You can recommend me some good games for cps1 and cps2 and Neo Geo and Neo Geo Cd too ? But i would prefer some MAME games recommendations ! Still any good racing games for Neo Geo ?

i know all theses games: Street alpha series, Dark Stalkers, King of fighter, Samurai Showdown, Metal Slug, Dungeons Dragons FOR MAME: i know theses ones: The Simpsons, turtles Arcade game, Pac-man, bubble bobble, megaman series, puzzle bobble, shinobi THATS ALL

thanks for recommendations, i really appreciate it !! and i like RACING GAMES and ACTION games and all kind of games :) they just have to be good

You can forget all the games that was released too on nes and snes, i mostly have all of them with the real hardware and with my wiz.

For MAME I would say
Rainbow Islands
Ghouls and ghosts/ghosts and goblins
rally x
Pooyan
sonson
millipede
MR Do!
MR Do! RUN RUN
Burger Time
Bomb Jack
Frogger
Mat Mania (wrestling game)
Super Basketball
Tetris

You might want to try TG-16 Parasol stars since you said you were a bubble bobble fan.

Chris

renejr902 said:

Check your private messages. I gave you a big recommendation!

renejr902 said:
Is Super Mario Bros (playchoice 10) working with Mame4all ? .. i cant get it to work

thanks for answer
Nope, but it works on gpfce as long as the rom is in iNES format.

Back