Can't Get Emulators Or Roms To Work On Caanoo

ab404

Still Fresh
Hello! Everybody! I just got my caanoo a couple of days ago with the 4GB memory card. I assume the card came with all the emulators and game with it but it only came with 20 games on the card. I tried downloading the starter kit on the card but when i put the card in the caanoo, it doesn't show up on the card. I'am i doing something wrong? This is very time consuming. My favorite is the MAME EMULATOR. I love old arcade games. I just can't seem to get it right. I even went on youtube to get advice and instructions and i follow the instructions and still nothing. Can somebody please help me with this? This is frustrating. If anybody on this forum that will sell me a memory card with all the games on all the emulators on the card, i will buy it from you. I take paypal. I need help bad.

Get yourself a seperate SD card for all the other emulators and homebrew. I recommend at least a 16gb card but 32gb cards work as well. I could be wrong but I think GamePark uses DRM on those cards so they can't be copied. That might be why nothing else will show up on them.

Back