Caprice2x-wip7

virusx

Virus Infected Person
Website
www.budburnerz.com
Just to let you know that I found this .gpe on gp32spain.com
KaosOverride said that it is just WIP7 that has been recompiled with Open2 toolchain from Codeblocks.
I will try it even if I don't really understand what have been changed. Anyone speaking spanish?!

virusx said:
Just to let you know that I found this .gpe on gp32spain.com
KaosOverride said that it is just WIP7 that has been recompiled with Open2 toolchain from Codeblocks.
I will try it even if I don't really understand what have been changed. Anyone speaking spanish?!

I don't speak Spanish, and translate.google.com makes it sound like he's on crack ;)

It's probably the version that he previously released, only now recompiled with the Open2x toolchain. This normally makes programs somewhat faster. There are no changes other than that, it would seem.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaosOverride said (more or less):

He's trying different toolchains to fix some (unspecified) problem. He hasn't actually tried this build himself on the GP2X and it was compiled using the makefile for windows, which means that the controls might not work unless you're using a USB keyboard. He expects that the performance will be down with this build, and it's not a static executable so if it doesn't run it's probably due to a compatibility problem with the GP2X dynamic libraries. No garantess, he needs to try it later at home (he compiled it in work).

Back