Card Compatability

Kumaki

I have seen the Pandora Wiki on this, but wondering if it has been updated in a while...has anyone been able to manage getting a 256 GB card to work in Pandora, and if so, what kind?

Also, any other kinds of 128 GB cards that work?

Basically, I'd like the biggest cards I can get that will work.

I currently have one Lexar 128 GB Pro 133x speed So I know that one works.  But no other 128's or 256's or any other larger size are currently listed as working.

Can we get an update, or could someone tell me here if there are other large cards that will work, and if so, which ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I can only find one 256GB card for sale (a Lexar, for extortionate money), but it does seem there are enough 128GB cards about now to have pushed prices down to reasonable levels. Still, I've not got anything bigger than 64GB myself yet, so can't contribute here unfortunately.

Edit: Fixed, thanks Ekianigo!

I've been slowly putting my ps1 library onto my 128gb card (which already houses ALL of my music, pictures, and movies) and I still have 90gb left. And that's in one slot. I understand that storage space feels good, but I wouldn't know what to do with a 256gb card. I think I would have to consciously TRY to make use of that much space.

I've been slowly putting my ps1 library onto my 128gb card (which already houses ALL of my music, pictures, and movies) and I still have 90gb left. And that's in one slot. I understand that storage space feels good, but I wouldn't know what to do with a 256gb card. I think I would have to consciously TRY to make use of that much space.
I have nearly 100 movies on a 128GB card, as weell as about 10GB dedicated to music and a little for ebooks.

I still have 44GB left.

BUT I want a lot more movies still on my disk.  Would be VERY nice if I could get EVERYTHING I wanted all on one SD in the Pandora - hence my asking about the 256GB cards.  I suppose 2 128's would do, but if one 256GB card could be made to work on Pandy, this would be even cooler.

I might try a 64GB card instead of tghe 32 I have for my main card - then I could put all the music and ebooks on the main card instead of the movies card, but even that gives me only about 11GB more space.

I have very expansive music and video libraries...and the movie library is constantly being added to.

I pretty much have all the music I want, since modern music doesn't do it for me - I like the older 80's stuff and I have most of that already.  Amazon and Zune purchases to fill out what I could not get from my own CD collection...

I just want to have everything I have media...digitized.  I'm getting a little crazy about this....I kinda would like all my media to be digital.

I kinda would like all my media to be digital.
If you have stacks of CDs and DVDs, then they already are digital - in the form of pits and not-pits on the surface of the disc.

Having said that, I can't actually thing of a better word to say what you mean <_<

Back