Change Of Address?

AquaAnalogue

Hey guys... Exciting times here as the Pandora nears production. It's really close now and everything's falling into place (hopefully including the volcanic ash B) )... so exciting! But the excitement must yield to a new dose of reality for me... Four weeks from now marks the end of RIT's school year, and thus, my current housing arrangement. I ordered the Pandora from my Institute-designated domicile in midwinter, and now it looks like my Panda will either (possibly) just miss the end of the year, or (realistically) come closer to the middle of summer or even (ouch...pessimism alert) next school year.

I am most likely going home for about a quarter of the summer and then going to live with my girlfriend at her place of residence later in the summer, to return to a new college address (get this-- a temporary one while I wait to be relocated from temporary housing) next year. Hopefully I don't wind up back at college before my pandora is made, but it is a possibility.

So here's my question... is a change of address even possible or will I have to cancel and re-order? And, will I have to do so, every single time I change addresses between now and then? Forwarding isn't an option, as obviously the apartment address is turned over to the next residents.

You can change your address. You should wait until assembly starts, I think.

Thanks. So I just e-mail the sales dep't and notify them of the change, when Pandora production kicks in?

Yep. openpandorasales(at)gmail.com. :)

I'm sure there will some blog posts (official and unofficial) when assembly starts, reminding people to check their delivery addresses etc. Jacq & Debs best have their Weetbix that week.

I recently emailed to change my delivery address but got no reply after nearly a week.

I ended up calling them over the phone and changing to my new address, that way at least you know its been done.

lek said:
I recently emailed to change my delivery address but got no reply after nearly a week.
Email isn't a foolproof transportation method, especially today with spam. Messages get lost in the tubes from time to time, or dropped by the spam filter, or read and forgotten to reply to. It doesn't hurt to send followup emails every few days until you get a response.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest to email them a while before you leave the current adress and use an adress that there will be someone who can receive it - your parents adress or so.

You can then see yourself, if when assembly starts you are going to move in like a week to a new college adress then I would still use your parents . (I'm sure your parents or GF can send it trough if needed)
It typically takes some time to get things like names sorted out on a new adress - might first check if you actually get regular mail before asking to send the pandoara there.

lek said:

Jacquelyn have answerd my requests (there have been two of them so far) within a week time-frame.

So no need to worry much

Last edited by a moderator:
Back