Chatboard Problem..

Sonic-NKT

hi just tested my new chatboard with the usb release.. and now i have a problem, where is the return key? i think "yes" is it.. but after i pressed yes i have to press the "sms" key again to write more... is this normal?
Thanks for your help

Sonic-NKT posted on Sep 14 2004 at 01:27 PM said:
hi just tested my new chatboard with the usb release.. and now i have a problem, where is the return key? i think "yes" is it.. but after i pressed yes i have to press the "sms" key again to write more... is this normal?
Thanks for your help
Download doc on http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gp32linux and read chatboard.html

Last edited by a moderator:
this doesnt really help, if i dwonload an initrd for the chatboard, do i still hae to load the chatboardattach program? ..
cause it doesnt work like theres is written... i said it in my first post..
still thanks

Sonic-NKT posted on Sep 14 2004 at 12:27 PM said:
Thanks for your help
it is normal, yes
i know, it s a little annoying

isnt it possible to change this with a driver modification, sure not a huge problem, but i just ask if its possible ad btw, iis there a release ewith the screen rotatet.. so that the screen has 320x240 and not 240x320... ? if not it isnt bad ;)

Sonic-NKT posted on Sep 14 2004 at 03:06 PM said:
isnt it possible to change this with a driver modification
No, it has nothing to do with the driver. It is the chatboard itself switching back to numeric mode, and so far no-one has discovered a way to set the chatboard mode from software (it seems very likely that it's not even possible from software).

Sonic-NKT posted on Sep 14 2004 at 02:06 PM said:
isnt it possible to change this with a driver modification, sure not a huge problem, but i just ask if its possible ad btw, iis there a release ewith the screen rotatet.. so that the screen has 320x240 and not 240x320... ? if not it isnt bad ;)
rotated mode in flash player version2
when i have time, i will start working on microwindows/nano-x again
i compiled latest version but have to test
it seems they added shared memory support [ faster drawing, more compatible with xfree]

hey sounds goood.. ok will look at flash player ..
thansk for the info...

Back