Check out my website!

GP32 Kirby

Website
Visit site
Just wanted to post to ask you all to please check out my website and give comments on it. It isnt truely finished as a lot of pages are blank or empty, but I'm working on it. I have no college all next week so I'll have the maximum oppertunity to add more stuff to it then :D

The website is called the Nintendo Gaming Community and well, it's basically about Nintendo stuff, containing information, news and other fun stuff based around them. At the moment I am looking for suggestions to improve my current layout or appearance, and you can help me by providing me suggestions and comments here. I am also looking for game reviews (they have to be a game on a Nintendo console, but for people like Twimfy, it can be a Sega GameCube/GBA game like Sonic Adventure DX, if they wanted ;)). Want more information to help my website, just email me or contact me on AIM/MSN, I'm most likely available :)

Sorry I forgot to mention about the fact that I am getting a new hosting spot, the only problem is I have to wait for the account on it to be activated :( But when it is, I'll immediately (or ASAP) start uploading my full site over. My primary reason for hosting it to lycos was for decent speed, unlimited bandwidth and 50Megs of space (which makes it better than Geocities), so when my website moves over to the new hosting I will use lycos to host pics and files ;)

It will get even better when it progresses but i must say i like the art you make for your updates makes it alot better than just some text news.

Nice work on the sick kirby ;)

keep up the good work :)

:ph34r:

...*bump!*

Sorry, but all this politics discussion in that "other post" has prevented anyone from talkin bout anything else in this off-topic section.. plus I want more replies ;)

EDIT: Whoa, I just found out that NiN^_^NiN joined this board on the same day as I did! w007! (I know that was rather pointless information but hey, this is off-topic discussion :D :p)

If I was following you around and knew I was doing everything you did then how come I didnt realize I signed up to join the board on that same day until now? :p

Someone check out my website!!!!! <_< <_< <_<

Back