Climb

It would have to be a remake as it is in Unity and if Unity worked on the Pandora I believe there would be a lot of higher excitement for other Unity Games ;)

I can't get excited about it at all as there is no web player support for Linux so I haven't seen any Unity games as far as I know ;)

Unity games exported to Android work in Android. I don't think you can just take a desktop Unity game and slap it inside some kind of Unity Player and it "just-works"

Unity games exported to Android work in Android. I don't think you can just take a desktop Unity game and slap it inside some kind of Unity Player and it "just-works"
Ah of course. I haven't looked much into Unity. I was assuming that it made cross platform work easy and therefore most unity games could be found on PC/android/iOS.

I was assuming that it made cross platform work easy
From what I understand it does, but the developer still needs to hit the "export Android" button to produce an Android binary. The Android and iOS build features are optional that you need to pay extra for so not everyone is going to do that.

I can't get excited about it at all as there is no web player support for Linux so I haven't seen any Unity games as far as I know ;)
Based on this I guess I haven't as well.  I was wondering why I saw nothing even when I reloaded the page.  I just watched the trailer for it and I am not upset this particular game is unavailable to me.

Back