Compiling Sdl Test Program Thingy With Code::blocks

mindermensch

Still Fresh
Hi,

I have a hard time to develop for my GP2X. As soon as it comes to Guyfawkes' testprogram, I get a full load of errors.
I tried the SDK, didn't work. I tried Visual C++ 2005, didn't work. I tried Delrina Chang's HowTo for Code::Blocks, didn't work. The funny thing is, it's always different errors why it doesn't work for me. So perhaps somebody can help me at least with Code::Blocks' behaviour. I get the following errors when trying to compile Guyfawkes' SDL Test Program Thingy as .gpe (which isn't really described in Delrina's PDF, BTW):

C:\CodeBlocks\include/time.h:186: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before 'char'
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\../sysroot/usr/include/bits/sigthread.h:32: error: expected ',' or '...' before '*' token
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-linux/4.0.2/../../../../include/c++/4.0.2/cwchar:147: error: '::fgetws' has not been declared
(snip some lines)
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-linux/4.0.2/../../../../include/c++/4.0.2/cwctype:89: error: '::iswblank' has not been declared
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-linux/4.0.2/../../../../include/c++/4.0.2/arm-linux/bits/ctype_base.h:51: error: '_ISupper' was not declared in this scopec:\devkitgp2x\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-linux/4.0.2/../../../../
(snip some lines)
c:\devkitgp2x\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-linux/4.0.2/../../../../include/c++/4.0.2/arm-linux/bits/ctype_base.h:61: error: '_ISdigit' was not declared in this scope

I'm not that newbish, but here I stand confused, not knowing what to do. The standard SDL program from Code::Blocks works fine, BTW, but that's just a little picture. I need more than that.

Back