Complaining about emulators, and selling Pandora

sukhi2011

Mupen64plus is much better than daedalus because it can play much more games,that hardly plays anything,each time there release daedalus new release it becomes worser and plays lesser games.

I'm sure when this new release comes out it will be alot better than mupen64plus and it will become best n64 emulator on a handheld gaming system and connected it to tv with a controller is a console experience.

LylatWars, you might not notice, but you're pissing off people all around the forum. Daedalus is a very good emulator, but written for another console and purpose. You should really learn to understand, that people are putting a lot of time and effort into that stuff. There are a lot of workhours and by a lot, i mean thousands of hours put into each emulator.

By saying one is shitty and one is superb, you smack those people right into the face, that worked on it with great dedication!

Please think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LylatWars, you might not notice, but you're pissing off people all around the forum.

Please think about it.

I trimmed out your excellent summary, because it would likely distract him from the real point here.

D.

LylatWars, you might not notice, but you're pissing off people all around the forum. Daedalus is a very good emulator, but written for another console and purpose. You should really learn to understand, that people are putting a lot of time and effort into that stuff. There are a lot of workhours and by a lot, i mean thousands of hours put into each emulator.

By saying one is shitty and one is superb, you smack those people right into the face, that worked on it with great dedication!

Please think about it.

I agree 100%.. I spent so much time on this emulator tweaking it to graphically improve it for everyone. The Spiffup builds were not for nothing.

Spent an absolute fortune on PSP's, N64 consoles and games to ensure that it was going to look precise and now Lylat Wars comes to say this..

Y so troll?

LylatWars, you might not notice, but you're pissing off people all around the forum.

Please think about it.

I trimmed out your excellent summary, because it would likely distract him from the real point here.

D.
Hahaha...

I am included in this. I've already bloody well told sukhiextreme/ocean/Starfox 64/Lylat Wars about this both yesterday and today, and he's just earned himself another warning for it.

@Lylat Wars: As I said in this thread, if you are genuinely not trolling (something that, as we can all see here, the forum populace is beginning to doubt), then you need a substantial attitude-adjustment, pronto. If I see one more post like this, where you're winding people up with your incredibly rude posts which appear suspiciously similar to those which are done deliberately to get a negative reaction out of people, I'll be putting you on moderator review.

Thank you for great comments Ha Ha Ha!

Both daedulus and mupen aren't great,if you looking to play portable n64, pandora and psp aren't the best,i did do a search abit i find that project 64 is an awesome pc emulator and it plays alot of n64 games,i saw one system playing it on the Wibrain B1H it was totally awesome and might considering selling my pandora and buy the B1H umpc instead.

you should totally do that. i hear wiibrains BiH are much better, and n64 emulation is 100% completing. and should be eazy to buy if you sell pandora

you should totally do that. i hear wiibrains BiH are much better, and n64 emulation is 100% completing. and should be eazy to buy if you sell pandora
Totally Agree.. you'll be impressed with it's 2.4 hours of battery life too. It weighing over a pound makes it really nice to carry around.

Can we please stop that and come back to Muppen64plus 2.0.

I would really like a little status report from Stradian.

Can you join the Rebith competition?

Totally Agree.. you'll be impressed with it's 2.4 hours of battery life too. It weighing over a pound makes it really nice to carry around.
I used to have one before it does not run out 2.4 hours believe me it's much longer.

B1h is much loads better you can install all windows programs and pc games plus lot of emulators work on it inc. mame which it runs alot 3d games and you tube runs full screen between 480p to 720p and can install latest abobe flash player.

You say it weights over a pound but even saying that the amount of stuff it does it's acceptable this thing can easily replace a laptop.

Pandora on the other hans is good but it's not good as basic computers it lacks lot of stuff inc. you tube running on 240 which is really lame and no full screen.

I already have placed pandora on ebay and have few bids, in few days pandora will be sold.

I already have placed pandora on ebay and have few bids, in few days pandora will be sold.

So everyone is happy :)

You get rid of a device that doesn't seem to fit your needs and someone else gets the device of his dreams sooner.

Win - win I'd say.

Yeah.

Now I'm sure everyone wants to get back on-topic after that rageselling, so let's get to it. ;)

You get rid of a device that doesn't seem to fit your needs and someone else gets the device of his dreams sooner.

Win - win I'd say.
Well i'm not totally gone because i have caanoo and i'm not selling that because it's my current favourite handheld system and it plays alot of good games from mame and fba.

For caanoo isn't that different forum.

Trust me caanoo has brilliant case and is well made,oh yeah it's made in Korea no one can go wrong with them.

It's time to say goodbye,i enjoyed my stay on this forum and tommorrow i will post the pandora to the winner on ebay.

Amount of problems the pandora had,i will never buy one ever again,i will stick to GPH consoles for emulation and other needs.

Win - win I'd say.
Well i'm not totally gone because i have caanoo and i'm not selling that because it's my current favourite handheld system and it plays alot of good games from mame and fba.

Trust me caanoo has brilliant case and is well made,oh yeah it's made in Korea no one can go wrong with them.

It's time to say goodbye,i enjoyed my stay on this forum and tommorrow i will post the pandora to the winner on ebay.

Amount of problems the pandora had,i will never buy one ever again,i will stick to GPH consoles for emulation and other needs.

You do know GPH have quit the console scene don't you?

yes, that well-known canoe forum at boards.openpandora.org.

After a careful review of your posting history, I have to really put the record straight here.

Your Pandora had no problems, and Pandoras in general do not have many problems at all. The only thing wrong with your relationship with the device was... you. Think about it logically (if you are able). Everyone has the same hardware. There is no variance in drivers between units, no variance at all unless the device is actually electrically faulty. Which means, in a nutshell, that your Pandora was unable to run various apps and ROM emulations due to your own incompetence - if the hardware is common between all units and others have managed to get the games and apps running that you failed with, then the fault is your own, not that of the Pandora.

Which basically means (and I'll risk the warning here) that you are an incompetent moron, and I personally am glad to see you and your trolling leave the forums.

D.

Back