Country, City And State Of The Bank? For Transaction

andrewe1

Still Fresh
Hello,

I went to make the bank transfer today but when I got to the bank they told me they couldnt process the transaction cause the address i used stated UK, and the swift code told them the bank was in london...

So can someone clearly tell me the banks city, state and country?

thanks

andrewe1 said:
mali said:
Here should be everything you need:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=46327

Yeah thanks I knew that

however

BARCLAYS BANK
9 STATION ROAD
ASHINGTON
NORTHUMBERLAND
NE63 9XB

Im assuming, ashington is the city, northumberland the state and the country is......england? uhhh

Ashington is the town, Northumberland the County and England or UK is the country... but I have to say I don't really understand what you're saying the problem you had at the bank is?

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem was that I used the Newcastle upon tyne address and it didnt match with the address from the swift code...

So in the form what do I put where.......that is my question, It doesnt ask for town, county...

it asks for CITY, STATE, and COUNTRY.... I dont want to make a mistake cause if I do they told me I would loose the transaction fee...

thanks

Shall I sent the money to order a spare unit or I've only to email a dev?

I emailed Chip but didn't get a response (however I can understand the situation so I don't pretend immediate comunication...).

Wrong thread buddy...

Please someone tell me what to put in the form, I need to go today before the bank closes.

Back