Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - Please stay safe, y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Thailand has a cure and cured several people. The UK has one also but can only test it on animals in the Summer as it has to follow medical procedures.It will be too late for this outbreak but good for any future outbreaks.

Noticed a lot of the oxygen generating machines have sold out on Amazon.

Just updated the death stats on the previos page. Also, the media is reporting the Government is finally tracing those that were on the flight of the superspreader brit from Geneva to Gatwick, as they're also trying to trace the patients of the GPs that he went to when he started to feel ill, and ended up infecting the GP as well. I said a few days ago they needed to do the former.

image.jpg

Speaking to Reuters news agency, leading Chinese respiratory expert Zhong Nanshan said the virus was hitting a peak in China this month and that the outbreak may be over by April.

Attachments

• 1581430512780.jpeg
    1581430512780.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 121
Apparently the British so called 'super spreader' is now feeling a lot better, although not out of quarantine yet. I think his photo has been released, but not his name, which is odd.

Also they're reporting this now has a proper name, although I can't remember what it is presently. It's not that different to the temporary name of 2019 nCoV that we've been using already.

Edit: Apparently he's called Steve Walsh, and the new name is Covid-19. I guess this thread's title ought to be tagged with that name at least now.

I think his photo has been released, but not his name, which is odd.

Probably because of the fear of reprisals. He's already being hailed on social media as an asshole and people are directing serious amounts of bile towards him.

Sonds like folks, that have never seen anything else than the village they live in.

Numbers are confusing now, as Hubei has started counting clinically diagnosed cases in addition to cases confirmed by lab as coronavirus cases. So number of deaths on Wednesday are now 242, along with about 14k new cases in this 135 death were clinically diagnosed as coronavirus related deaths and out of total new cases 13332 were also clinically diagnosed,
image.jpg

So total deaths now are above 1350 and cases count reached 60,000.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back