Craig - Where's The Beef? I Mean G U I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chad78

Website
Visit site
I've checked openpadora.org / openpandora.ca / the wiki, and, of course, here.

Well over a week ago, you promised some sneak peak at the GUI within a week...

Where it be? :huh: :blink: :unsure: :huh:

Does everything really need a new thread? Be patient. You don't show everything about a product before its ready, you'll just end up disappointing people, or driving them away.
EDIT: Sorry I tried not to be a meany-poopoo head, I really did :(

I'm just saying he said he would show us. I didn't make him say that. I'm just asking if I missed it.

<snip>

quasist said:
The official OS dev thread ;D
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...=42435&st=0

Help improve them their 2d menu output, otherwise future pandora users will end typing in a linux console

Thanks for the helpful comment. I appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, ok, that's enough everyone. The original question was fair, but it's now degenerating rapidly, especially given the link we've been supplied with by Quasist which pretty much answers where the gui has got to.

In summary: It ain't done yet, and once it is, there ought to be a GP2x trial version of it. In the mean time, get on with twiddling your thumbs.

@ Craigix: If you want to answer explicitly in this thread, please PM me and I'll re-open it for you, otherwise, I assume you'll post separately with the gui preview (either in 2x news since it will technically be a GP2x program, on the Pandora blog, or somewhere else here).

Everyone else: nothing to see here (for now), move along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back