Craigx is not a part of Pyra : Split from "Welcome New and Old Members"

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
^ Not this time around... A certain dysfunctional element has been removed from the production process and so the Pyra won't be cursed like her predecessor was. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Not this time around... A certain dysfunctional element has been removed from the production process and so the Pyra won't be cursed like her predecessor was. ;)
While removing Craig from the equation is likely to help smooth things, that doesn't mean that there won't be problems.

-God Ginrai

While removing Craig from the equation is likely to help smooth things, that doesn't mean that there won't be problems.-God Ginrai
What we will get is the truth and that is all that anyone can expect.

Sick of spin which is all we got from certain people!

Craig certainly was not responsible for a lot of issues we had. But maybe those issues were too much for his shoulders to bear - wouldn't make me wonder, as it certainly was a heavy load...

Without craig, any future problems are without an scapegoat!

Scapegoat.jpg

Does Craig still have that video on how to create a successful kickstarter?    We need the tips.

Does Craig still have that video on how to create a successful kickstarter?    We need the tips.
Looks like it's hidden from his video feed.. 

I think we're fine without it.

Craig has a new company and website now (free? service)  But I'm not saying, consider it a where's waldo excercise. Should be easy enough.

That's a completely different Craig Rothwell.

There exist more than one in this world...

He had started a web site tracking the status of EV charge stations across the UK. But it seems to be down at the moment.

Craig has a new company and website now (free? service)  But I'm not saying, consider it a where's waldo excercise. Should be easy enough.
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/07781480/CRAIG-ROTHWELL-GROUNDWORKS-LIMITED/company-summary

?
That's a completely different Craig Rothwell.

There exist more than one in this world...

EvilDragon is right.. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Craig/Rothwell

Craig's site info is here: <link removed because of abuse - Binky>
But the site is currently down.

I don't want to de-rail this.. so it's the only thing I will say.

"Craigix" is an example of why you should use DIFFERENT usernames...  not the same one.. where everyone can use Google to track your movements.

I would say the thread is already derailed.  Methinks that discussion of what he is doing now shouldn't have any place in this subforum at all.

- Neelix

EDIT:  (at time of writing this was in one of the pyra threads.  good to see it was split off.)

"Craigix" is an example of why you should use DIFFERENT usernames...&nbsp; not the same one.. where everyone can use Google to track your movements.
On the other hand, if you want to built an identity based on past performance it's worth picking a name and sticking with it. Changing your name too often makes it look like you've something to hide.

Back