Current Estimate Until More Pandoras Ship

Lorkile

Heyas, I hate to ask since not long ago there were so many threads bugging about it, but when's the next round of Pandora's likely to ship out? I mean, I believe we are waiting on boards at this point but is there any information as to when they are next expected?

My Pandora had arrived with 2 dead nubs and I've been patiently waiting, but it's been a bit over a month since I first started the process (mailing it back) and all I really know is that OP has it and that my replacement was expected to ship out at the end of the week like 2 weeks ago. So any news would be rather welcome, and would greatly help with the wait.

Mali, read a bit more carefully.

He sent in his Pandora for repairs and they haven't contacted him with the details for a while.

Mali's post does answer the question. Those of us waiting for warranty replacements are waiting for the next bunch of units to be made and shipped - we (or at least I, as I received an e-mail to that effect) have been told that that's where the replacements are coming from. ;)

100 to ship this week some of those replacements for returned units, the returned units will then be harvested for parts which may result in more working units.

Great news that 100 units will be shipped this week.

Does this mean that some boards with the fully tested nubs have been delivered for assembly? Hope so as from my understanding once the first boards with fully tested nubs arrived then more would follow soon after.

How many (tested and ready) Boards are actualy leaving the Texas Factory at the Moment? Were they finaly able to speed up things like promised?

Korlithiel said:
Heyas, I hate to ask since not long ago there were so many threads bugging about it, but when's the next round of Pandora's likely to ship out? I mean, I believe we are waiting on boards at this point but is there any information as to when they are next expected?

My Pandora had arrived with 2 dead nubs and I've been patiently waiting, but it's been a bit over a month since I first started the process (mailing it back) and all I really know is that OP has it and that my replacement was expected to ship out at the end of the week like 2 weeks ago. So any news would be rather welcome, and would greatly help with the wait.

Email them.

Apparently they forgot about my return till I prompted them. Basically you have to keep sending reminders.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
100 to ship this week some of those replacements for returned units, the returned units will then be harvested for parts which may result in more working units.

OMG! CANNIBALS!!!!111!!1!

*comment on how craigix/OPT should do things
*comment on how craigix/OPT should not do things
*whine some more
*contradict said whining
*comment on how easy it is to bend the laws of the universe

</mocking>

I miss the "I think I've gone insane" thread.

And YAY for 100 more pandies! (theehee)
Don't give up guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all for the information, it gives me hope my replacement will arrive before the quarter ends and the 6 months of waiting sets in (until I've something else to really do).

Back