Custom Pandora 2

albo

Still Fresh
If you could have a special Pandora 2, with a certain skin, color or theme, what would you like the most?

I would love a steampunk Pandora 2, wooden skin, cogs as shoulder buttons and nubs. The keyboard and the rest of the buttons should look like black painted wood, letters and numbers written bigger than in standard units, maybe golden.

How would your perfect P2 look like?

Well, obviously, it'd have to be solid flat black with only a bit of wh... And I appear to have punched myself in the face.

Ah, but seriously, this is a tough one as there as so many things that could be awesome. It'd have to be a tossup between something anime(such as Toaru Majutsu No Index) or something metal(like Megadeth) themed.... And in terms of cool factor Metal > Anime.... Unless... No, even when you factor in DMC, real metal wins. No, wait, dragons win. Nevermind.

So, probly mostly black, but with something like the image below on the back of the device. Red LED backlight keyboard(that can be turned off). The reason for red is that in addition to going well with black will, unlike blue, white, yellow, or green, will light up the keys well enough to see them without being so bright it's distracting. The feature to turn it off more of a bonus.

music-rhapsody-of-fire_00181533.jpg

Bonus points if you can dissect what's wrong with this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
The artist uses hotmail!

I'd have mine styled like a NES or MegaDrive, I asked the company aliensstolemyconsole.com if they'd do it on my P1 but they don't do handhelds, they were willing to do a Sonic themed MegaDrive for me though, I would've gone with it but moved country about a week after the offer and they wouldn't ship to the US.

Speakin' of dragons, I want a Spyro the Dragon themed Pandora :D the case would be purple with a dragon scale pattern/texture. And somehow incorporate gems and silver and stuff in to it.

I'd like a Tron themed (light blue LEDs with a black finish) or a Matrix Themed (green LEDs with a black finish).

Black plastic + aluminum in a sleeker design than we have now, with the Pandora logo a softly glowing blue (leds in the lid).

Backlit blue glowing keyboard.

Blue glow shining around the nubs. :)

Oh yeah! Aerogel! :D I think I want an aerogel keyboard added to my custom Pandora. So I can see all da electrics.

So these are the ideas until now:

• Steampunk

• Anime-themed / Based on a certain game (Spyro)

• NES-like / MegaDrive-like

• Brass color, purple, pink

• Tron

• Aluminium

• Bakelite

• Transparent case

• Brushed stainless steel with decorative leds and EL wire

Yeah sorry I missed that :(

Well, we have many great ideas now :D

Back