Dat Price Tag Tho

theweirdn8

Now, I know this is a bit premature to talk about; but I hope this doesn't end up costing over $200...

That is all.

:D

Why cause me such pain and agony to my wallet?

I see the specs and estimate that is probably true; but maybe some of those specs can go buy buy for the sake of price...

Yeah, there was no doubt in that. Even $500 would be optimistic.

I hoping it's no more than $600.

If only ED can get it out before Q4 this year. I'm tempted to build another PC.

There's an itch in my hands that only holding the pyra would scratch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping for around $500, but I would be willing to pay at most $700. I'd just need to save up quite a bit longer, lol. Here's to hoping production goes smoothly! :)

I am buying one regardless, but with that being said I am hoping for a price range from 400$ - 500$.

I'm expecting $400-$500, but I am willing to pay a more expensive price, as long as the specs are convincing enough. If it has a correct 6-button layout, that will probably sell me on the device as long as the price is sub-$1000.

-God Ginrai

Yep, I'm expecting it to be around 500 Euro, I'll be tempted to part with more if it has that 6 button layout and all the promising features being discussed already [like 3G]

Replace $ with € everyone.

That might be a more realistic price :) .

Maybe add 19% German VAT and you might get a realistic price.

My personal estimation is between 450€ and 750€.

Price can be set after everything is finished but I strongly doubt it will not be within 450 - 750€.

But it's only my personal estimation.

ED wants it to be something between 450€ and 550€. 

But maybe that's going to be the next in 2 months™.

I personally would like if the costs are rounding (mathematically correct) to 4000 DKK.

If 3G is optional, and internal storage is something that can easily be done in different sizes (e.g. an internal micro-SD card), then I think it makes sense to have several variants so everyone can afford something. The cheapest option (no 3G, bring your own microSD card and battery, maybe some minor production fault) could perhaps have a price tag as low as 400 EUR. The most expensive option (3G, fast 64GB microSD card included, maybe one or two huge SDXC cards included, extra accessories like headset, screen protector, travel case, spare battery etc included, ED's signature somewhere, you get the idea) could be perhaps 1000 EUR.

Back