Dear Michael Mrozek, Your Post Office Attempted to Deliver a Package to You on January 10th, Please

LadyInLeather

Still Fresh
Dear Michael Mrozek,

I am writting to you here in the forums because I thought I might get a faster responce, and this is something that I feel should be taking care of as soon as possible.

I Planed on Writting to you Sooner, but Because of the Cold Weather Over here, We didn't have Internet for Several Days.

I sent out my Classic Panodra for the Upgrade December 26th around 3pm.

I have been checking the Tracking on the package when I was able to.

According to the USPS Tracking it shows that they Attempted to Deliver the Package to You on January 10, 2014 at 3:58pm.

Has anyone called you or left a slip in the door at your place showing they tried to deliver a package to you?

Is there a way that you can call the Post Office that is near you to find out if they have a package waiting for you?

It is about 7pm your time, and I dont know what time your Post Office closes on Saturdays.

I sent you a few messages on the DragonBox.de Website with the Tracking Number and Other Important Information Regarding the Package that Is Waiting for You At Your Local Post Office.

I am Praying that the Package is Still Being Held at Your Post Office.

There is Also I Note Inside the Box Attached to The Classic Pandora for You.

Even if You are not able to get up there, Maybe You can Call them and See if They Can Hold the Package for You Over the Weekend.

Please Contact Me When You Get This Message.

Thank You Kindly,
I Look Forward to Hearing from You,
Sincerely,
Ida Hromadka

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been roughly 24 hours since the package was attempted delivery. If the German Post office runs like a normal post office (why wouldn't it) then the package sat on the truck for a few hours before the post guy finished his route. The package then either:
A: Stayed on the truck so they can attempt delivery again another day.
B: Got transferred to the local post office/pickup facility and left for EvilDragon to pick it up. They will hold the package for a week or so.

If they were to leave the package unattended, it wouldn't say "Attempted to Deliver the Package to You", it would say "Successfully Delivered" or something similar.

There's nothing to worry about. ED simply wasn't present when the postman came to the door. He will get the package ASAP.

EDIT:
Should have let ED answer this first  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
USPS tracking doesn't properly work. This is what tracking shows when they couldn't deliver it because they have to give it to customs office (which is where I need to grab it from).

Sent from my Xperia Pro using Tapatalk

Thank You rError and ED for for Responding So Quickly, And the Taking the Time to write to me.

I felt very reasurred to know that they would hold the Package for ED.

I Know ED is a Very Busy Man, and He is always trying to catch up on work.

Because of Him, there are alot of Happy and Proud Pandora Owners, Me being one of the Many Thousands of People that get so much use out of their Pandora.

Thank You ED for letting me know about the USPS Tracking.

I am Happy to know that You are still able to Retrieve the Package from the Customs Office.

Also Thank You ED and All of the Wonderful People at the OpenPandora Team for Making All of this Possible.

You and the OpenPandora Team are Doing Such an Awesome Job with Everything.

The Pandora is a Wonderful Little Device that I Love Using Everyday.
Emulation, Web Browsing, Music, Movies, Etc. Not to Mention a Huge Selection of Software to Choose From.

I Feel So Releived that the Package is 1 step Closer to You ED.

Thank You Michael Mrozek,
When You get a chance would you be able to let me know when you finally Recieve the Package?
That way I know that the Package is in Safe Hands.

I Look Forward to Hearing from You,
Thank You Very Much,
Have a Great Day/Evening,
Sincerly,
Ida Hromadka

Dear Michael Mrozek and OpenPandora Team,

You mentioned in an email that you sent to me 2 days ago, that you got the customs notification that day, and you were also picking it up that day.

It also shows on the Dragonbox.de Website that You are "Waiting to receive the old Pandora"

Since it has been 2 days, I was wondering if you had time to open the box that I sent to You containing the Classic Pandora and the Note about the Upgrade, Battery, Screen Protectors and Buttons.

I took very good care of the Pandora Classic and I packed it very nicely, so the Pandora should look almost Brand New after you take it out of the box and the bubble wrap :-D

Would You be able to write me back just to let me know if you got the package?

Thank You Very Much,
Have a Great Day/Evening,
Sincerely,
Ida Hromadka

The Pandora has already been upgraded and is being shipped back today.

I didn't have any screen protector left, but I'll ask Link to send that one to you :)

Back