Dingoo Developing A New Dingoo Website

scaramouche

Website
www.mondomorbo.net
Hello

I work on the internet industry, not related with games but portable consoles are my love.

I get my DINGOO A320 about 3 days ago, and i am really amazed about this new gadget. Even i have the WIZ i think the DINGOO has its own personality and features that make it unique.

I am thinking about opening a new DINGOO related website in english but probably with a full spanish version (my natural language)

Goal is just for fun and because i like it. I will really appreciate anyone´s tips about:

- best footer practice on a game related site
- suggestions about sections and were they must be placed
- suggestions about how to take and offer feeds about DINGOO news

Any suggestion and help will be appreciated. If some developer is interested on help me to develop this site i can even send a DINGOO unit to him, just for the time.

I really want to see this site runing , if you are interested please PM me. :)

Regards

honestly there are already so many dingoo sites that I don't feel another one would have anything valuable to add. However I could see a spanish site being helpful to some. Perhaps you should volunteer at one of the existing sites to help them create a spanish section?

Consequence9 said:
honestly there are already so many dingoo sites that I don't feel another one would have anything valuable to add. However I could see a spanish site being helpful to some. Perhaps you should volunteer at one of the existing sites to help them create a spanish section?

Yes but know there are a lot of DINGOO sites. But i want to put a different view on this one... i want a site not only with files, tips and tricks but with the history behind each videogame, each emulated system. I know this can be done on any site from any console (wiz, gp2x) but i like to choose dingoo for this project.

Example: Dingoo emulates Megadrive. Ok: a section dedicated to each supported MD game, history, review of the games. A site focused on the games, to discover new games, recommended games to play on the dingoo. This is the site i want to make. If someone is interested, please PM me. To make it more interesting as i said i am able to send a new DINGOO to any guy that is interested on a project like this and want to help me on the english area and structure suggestions.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Back