Did Matt Ever Get His Money Back?

I doubt it.
I used to get emails back from like 10 other people who were scammed by that guy, and if they never got their money back I doubt he did.

That guy was pretty tricky with his stall method, those fellas are damn dumb for buying from a guy who obviously threatened them to leave feedback before he sent the comps XD.

I PMed the friend of his who used to be on these boards, and he told me that he didn't get his money back, and that the whole thing turned nasty, courts and everything.

But I can't remember the details...

Hang on, here's the PM...

QUOTE....
Yes, I'm that davey g although I never gave bargainbassments any money. I pulled out of the deal before all those shenanigans began. My friend didn't though.

Basically, he never got the PC, bargainbassments was arrested and has filed for bankruptcy. I think my friend got £100 or so back. Doubt he's going to get any more. QUOTE

lubidog posted on Dec 2 2006 at 12:30 AM said:
I PMed the friend of his who used to be on these boards, and he told me that he didn't get his money back, and that the whole thing turned nasty, courts and everything.

But I can't remember the details...

Hang on, here's the PM...

QUOTE....
Yes, I'm that davey g although I never gave bargainbassments any money. I pulled out of the deal before all those shenanigans began. My friend didn't though.

Basically, he never got the PC, bargainbassments was arrested and has filed for bankruptcy. I think my friend got £100 or so back. Doubt he's going to get any more. QUOTE
That's cool.. but not for his buddy:(

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 1 2006 at 11:48 PM said:
why would they email you? :huh:
Because I ordered a PC on ebay but just never paid for it so they got my details from eBay.

Hanz™ posted on Dec 3 2006 at 08:23 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 1 2006 at 11:48 PM said:
why would they email you? :huh:
Because I ordered a PC on ebay but just never paid for it so they got my details from eBay.

other people who purchased from this guy got your contact details? Even though you never paid? Was feedback left? :huh:

Back