Disable Spam Filter

mali

-
Website
Visit site
[*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*] has been funny for a while, but I never ever saw an example where it was useful beyond triggering laughter and forcing people to edit their posts.

mali

-
Website
Visit site
The latest example is from today and can be found here:
Blue Ion said:
[...]

EDIT: "cheapest_price" is now spam?

we_sell - This one was turned into [*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*] in a post from ED himself, IIRC.
s_ofort(one word, means "now" in German) I triggered it once when I posted a quote from the German boards which I wanted to translate.
c_amel
v_iagra

I don't know what else triggers it. What I _do_ know is that I've never seen an actual spammer being affected, which are removed quickly anyway, just normal users.

Last edited by a moderator:

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Yeah, annoying. The few spam accounts I've seen here get usually get banned by you guys in a matter of minutes anyway.
So +1 for this.

Edit: The usual [b ][ /b] trick for spam filters doesn't work here :p .

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Who the hell is Spam Filter?

By the way I think you guys are talking a load of [*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*]. [I'm stupid spammer] a lot of things on this site, almost always the [ spam ] but I have never seen anything that has made me so moron as this. God, what a load of [*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*].

Goity

VIP Sleaze
Nova said:
Who the hell is Spam Filter?

By the way I think you guys are talking a load of [*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*]. [I'm stupid spammer] a lot of things on this site, almost always the [ spam ] but I have never seen anything that has made me so moron as this. God, what a load of [*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*].
He's changed his name to Peter R now.

And disabling him would be futile. He would just keep coming back, like Red Baron and Herpes.

Last edited by a moderator: