DO NOT have Your Pandora yet? Tell Us Your Order Date!

If you DON'T have Pandora - Tell us your order date! -- Preordering starts exactly at 2008-09-30 14:

• I got my confirmation email before 2008-09-30 14:30 UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • before 2008-09-30 15:20 UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cosurgi

http://janek.kozicki.pl/
Website
janek.kozicki.pl
Hello,

This poll is to help people in tracking when they will get their Pandora! Can you make it sticky, pretty please? ;)

It is a duplicate of poll http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=54432, but it is an OPPOSITE one.

If you DO NOT have your pandora please vote by telling us when you have ordered it!

When you will receive your Pandora you must come back here and click "Delete My Vote"

People who didn't order - don't vote at all!

If you have problems with timezones, look here: Time Converter, and at this table, that I made for 14:00 UTC/GMT and 17:15 UTC/GMT:

Remember: Preordering started exactly at 2008-09-30 14:00 UTC.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Problem by my Order is: They isnt on 30.Oktobre, but on November

Code:
Gp2x Shop Ingolstadt Germany

Ordernumber 3265

Orderdate Monday 03 November 2008

Number of Pandora Units: 1

I dont know my ordertime..

The Problem by my Order is: They isnt on 30.Oktobre, but on November

Code:
Gp2x Shop Ingolstadt Germany

Ordernumber 3265

Orderdate Monday 03 November 2008

Number of Pandora Units: 1

I dont know my ordertime..
I think that you woted correctly.

BTW - I removed a ONE-NUB option, because people who HAVE their pandora aren't voting! Therefore if you have a one-nubber you don't vote, because you have it.

It won't let me vote. Some error occured.

EDIT: Managed to vote now (it was that you had to hit 'N/A' on all the others too).

But there's not many that voted so it doesn't seem to be very useful yet.

Just to commemorate it: I got my response email at 15:42 UTC. I've been since told, after repayment, that I'm 450-550 in queue (which I understand is inaccurate, but just for context).

I'd like to think that I'll be getting one of the next units to pop out, but I'm not holding my breath either. I will wait patiently until the end of the year.

EDIT: more info: a good friend of mine who also is located in NYC ordered at nearly the exact same time - perhaps a minute or so differently - has also not received his. But I cannot vote for him ;)

i wish that all of us could get our pandoras asap..

but then again. an open source device that does not have any commercial back up is sure to encounter some difficulties.

Luckily, all of the developers are doing their best, so we will surely have our pandoras.

cheers to all! :D

hahaha! >.<

Yes, I'm starting to worry as I've ordered at 11:54 AST here in Canada and according to converter that's 14:54 UTC, but have not received anything yet. Also, contacted gbax and was told I'm 300-400 but nothing. I really hope I'm in this very next batch of any that go out this month.

Just to commemorate it: I got my response email at 15:42 UTC. I've been since told, after repayment, that I'm 450-550 in queue (which I understand is inaccurate, but just for context).

I'd like to think that I'll be getting one of the next units to pop out, but I'm not holding my breath either. I will wait patiently until the end of the year.

EDIT: more info: a good friend of mine who also is located in NYC ordered at nearly the exact same time - perhaps a minute or so differently - has also not received his. But I cannot vote for him ;)
I also ordered at exactly 15:42 UTC. I don't have a Pandora yet, either. I guess that means I'm also 450-550. :D

I got my Order Number on July 5th for Batch 2, not long after your poll cuts off.

I ordered at 2200 September 30th. I've been told 650-750 and that was 9 months ago. Hopefully I see it soon. If 1000 units have been shipped where is mine :)

I ordered at 2200 September 30th. I've been told 650-750 and that was 9 months ago. Hopefully I see it soon. If 1000 units have been shipped where is mine :)

me, I was told that was at about 700-800. oh i really wish to see and hold my pandora in the near future... >.<

2509 here, you can't believe how much i hate seeing that number go up so slowly. Craig mentioned another 100 would go out next week, that's maybe 20-25 for ED :(
2716? That's the number that's gone out? How long will it be before the last ones go out? I think I'm at around 3800 or so, I ordered in mid-May, this year. I heard I could expect it in late October - is that right?

Waiting like this is making me go mad. I'm waiting for more money so I can buy a 64G SDXC card for it, and looking forward to getting the Pandora itself. Already got an 8G SDHC set aside for it, which I'll be using for swap and storing my .pnd files. The SDXC will be for my games and music, until I can get another :) With all this time, I've even decided on the hostname and background image I'm going to have...

2716? That's the number that's gone out? How long will it be before the last ones go out? I think I'm at around 3800 or so, I ordered in mid-May, this year. I heard I could expect it in late October - is that right?

NO, pandora# 1000 has to ship yet

2453, is a number pulled out of ED's sales software, it means absolutely nothing, except it goes up, and when it reaches *your* number, you should get your pandora soon. See the link, linked to in the first post of the link on gp2x.de i linked to above (euh, wtf) use translate.google.com it's in german

Between the 2453, from EDs Shop, and mybe the Number 3000, they arent not even 547 Pandora, they are a lot of Wiz, Parts, Books,, Acesiors for the Gp2x, etc Orders, so mybe whe have only 250 Pandora until i get mine.

Between the 2453, from EDs Shop, and mybe the Number 3000, they arent not even 547 Pandora, they are a lot of Wiz, Parts, Books,, Acesiors for the Gp2x, etc Orders, so mybe whe have only 250 Pandora until i get mine.

true, but we are still talking about day one orders, i don't think too many people ordered a wiz during the crazy server load.

Back