Do you find my signature offensive?

Does my forum signature offend you?

• Total voters

DaMummy

Soldier Paste
have gotten a few requests/warning/complaints before, see how it goes.

Funnily enough there is a horse meat being found in beef burgers issue in Ireland at the moment. Perhaps I shall have to climb upon my 'high horse' and claim offence mr mummy.

Nah feck it im going down the local chipper for a quarter pounder...

I will say again:

"we are mans/womans/gay/etc, we drink, we insult, we fight."

MarTinazzI

Since you ask: I'm not offended by it, but I am bored by it. WizardStan says funny stuff all the time, there's no need to keep repeating the same joke every time you post for well over a year.

I'm not bothered by anyone's sig - I only read the posts at the end of the day.

As for the Tesco horse burgers, I hear they're champion!

I'm not offended by it, but I am a bit worried about this forum's Google pagerank in the horse-penis-in-anus category...

The question is not whether or not you are insulted by your sig - or and this happens nearly every time I read his signitature - methinks he needs to be a mod . Not because he was the original person to say it ( he wasn't wizardstan was ) but because he has the reproductive organs to stand up and say " I agree " .

^ :)

No offense taken at all. It was a hilarious exchange that wizardstan added the crowning glory to.

Besides with the recent horse burger fiasco, surely most of us now, albeit somewhat unwittingly, fall into the category of having at least some horse meat coming out our anuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry if i offended you for not being offended about my offensive sig thats being deemed offensive to others by some people.

Offended? No!

But I would be annoyed if I had kids who had read that and gone to google to search for images to find out what it meant.

I'm not offended but other people will be, but that's par for the course since people seem to be able to be offended by pretty much anything, oh well at least there's the consolation that those type of people will be some of the first to die when judgement day finally arrives. :)

Back