Gotta Myspace Page?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Gonna

• Total voters

You've got 4? That's good, puts the cosmic balance back in its place. I've got 0 :p

I have four my spaces too.

My space in front of me.

My space to the left of me.

My space to the right of me,

And my space behind me. :D

NO!, It`s for people with too much time on there hands. :rolleyes:

Trooper

Yep I have one.
We (me and my band) are using it as a network between artists (booking, messaging, releases of records)...
The site isn't great I must admit, but very usefull in our case.

Yes, the link is in my profile. I used to turn my nose up at the site too, but it's a great way of finding old friends, as well as keeping in touch with current friends and learning more about them. It is what you make of it, just like most groups that people join. :)

I do have myspace... eventhough it is spectacularly crappy. Lots of people from the hardcore and punk scene In germany have it. Also it's great if you wanna hook up with bands for concerts etc and want to check out new music etc.

myspace.com/xnopasaranx

I have it, it's a good way of getting gig dates direct from bands. I also use it because a lot of my friends have quit college recently, and due to living far away, it's one of the only ways I can keep in touch.

And no, you aint getting a link.

I have one.
Everyone I knew on MSN stopped chatting on MSN and using myspace so I had to make one to keep up
http://www.myspace.com/emphabass
Thing is though now most have stopped chatting on myspace and I dont know what they use now. I think they are trying to tell me something :(

I don't and never will have a myspace. I find it pointless and boring.

Myspace is for kids and the worst part is that they are publishing way too many personal details. I bet it's weirdo heaven if you know what I mean. I shudder to think what the unintended audience is using it for.

Back