Pandora Documents And Developer Tools For Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldesnogu

Website
Visit site
Could a moderator close this thread, it's been obsoleted by wiki :)

This post is just a list of useful documents and tools for Pandora.
It's not meant to be a list of information, just links :)

Documents
  • OMAP3530OMAP35x: Main page on TI site
  • OMAP3530 specific page: Link. This lists the features of the chip and has all the applicable Technical Documents.
[*]C64x+
  • CPU and Instruction Set Reference Guide: Link.
  • TMS320C6000 Assembly Language Tools v 6.0 Beta User's Guide: Link.
  • TMS320C6000 Optimizing Compiler v 6.0 Beta User's Guide: Link.
  • TMS320C6000 Programmer's Guide: Link.
[*]Cortex-A8
  • r1p1: Link. Note OMAP3530 uses r1p2.
[*]OpenGL ES 2.0
  • Official site: Link.
Developer tools
  • CodeSourcery gcc: Link.
  • TI CodeComposer Studio: Free Evaluation Tools link.
  • TI c6x Codegen tools for Linux: Link.
    Note: this is an old version of the Codegen tools (v5); it needs some tweaks to work (it lacks c64x code compressor); I won't provide the tweaks as I don't know what the status of the download is.
  • OpenGL ES 2.0 emulator for PC: Link. This works both on Linux and Windows. One needs to register with imgtec before downloading.

Laurent said:
Chip said:
Laurent, I hope you don't mind the cut and paste.

Thanks a lot for doing it, I could not find how to create a page :D

The easy way to make a new page in a wiki is to just create a link in an existing page. When you save that page and click the link you created, you get the edit window for your new page. This (mostly) prevents orphan pages that aren't linked to from anywhere.

In this case, I just used existing links on the main page to the Development Tutorials and Hardware Documentation pages, which happened to still be blank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
The easy way to make a new page in a wiki is to just create a link in an existing page. When you save that page and click the link you created, you get the edit window for your new page. This (mostly) prevents orphan pages that aren't linked to from anywhere.

In this case, I just used existing links on the main page to the Development Tutorials and Hardware Documentation pages, which happened to still be blank.

Thanks for the tip :)

I added cross-references from the Dev FAQ page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back