Does Anyone Know What Is Going On?

andmaz

I was 41 when I ordered my Pandora - I am now 43 today and the last I heard about 3 months ago was it would be shipped by now.

It would appear today that we are no further forward from what I thought those 3 months back!!! At that point everyone said shipping was imminent etc etc etc!!!!

Not going to cancel just a bit dispondent especially as this was down for a very unrealistic Dec 2008 shipping date!!!!!

andmaz said:
I was 41 when I ordered my Pandora - I am now 43 today

hum, don't forget to write pandora's preorder on your will...

Last edited by a moderator:
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

Attachments

• nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
    nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
    7 KB · Views: 87
jb0yx said:
Mofokubik said:
we're still waiting for cases.

it's just the cases we're waiting for, right?
that seems to be the case
It is currently the cases we're waiting for, in order to procede to the next step.

The situation is simple.

In December we got what were supposed to be the final cases.

They were cheap, like a cheap Chinese PMP case.

We talked.

We decided we wanted high quality, as good as it could be.

It took them another 3 months to get to that point.

We are now waiting for them to arrive.

Everything else is ready to be cased up. The boards are arriving in batches of about 700 at a time as they had to pause production while we did a last minute fix which resulted in far better wifi performance.

We currently have the parts for 1500 Pandora consoles to be built as soon as the Cases arrive - while we are building those the boards for the next 2000 will arrive and the building will continue.

Hard to believe after all this time that the cases are still delayed!!!!

Then again it's not like we want millions so hardly worth there while unless they string us along like this. Business fact I suppose - at least we nearly there.

Given the impossible position the case company has us in at least they could be more open with deadlines etc - it's not like we are going anywhere else!!!

matzesu said:
So dos some Boards arrive in the Gardencenter until the Cases arive??

And dos UPS knows where to took the next boards??

Yes, the driver allegedly lost his job for what he did (although I highly suspect he was temp staff).

I get tired of hearing about the delays, but it just a disappointment. I do get angry at the deception, not the delay, not implying where it's coming from, OP, China, what's being lost in translation, or 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand information. But the accuracy of the info as it always seems to be almost intentionally off, that does tend to make me angry at times.

But what are ya going to do? Come on here and bitch about it in the flood of other bitching? Or just bare it and grin and just hope for the best? That's your choice.

Actually that all sounds very promising indeed! alot Better than I thought.

End is in sight for all of us - anticipate when I get mine my friends and family will also want one!

craigix said:
We currently have the parts for 1500 Pandora consoles to be built as soon as the Cases arrive - while we are building those the boards for the next 2000 will arrive and the building will continue.

This is the most encouraging news ive heard in a long time... If only the cases would arrive surprise attack style! (without the address drama)

Keep `em locked up and guarded by Rabbid dogs Craigix :unsure:

Don't lets forget .. Volcano! :)

jeff

/me clicks the little up/down arrow under the world map, raising some land and displacing the peasants .... no way, just hit the Volcano button instead!

jb0yx said:
I get tired of hearing about the delays, but it just a disappointment. I do get angry at the deception, not the delay, not implying where it's coming from, OP, China, what's being lost in translation, or 2nd, 3rd, or 4th hand information. But the accuracy of the info as it always seems to be almost intentionally off, that does tend to make me angry at times.

But what are ya going to do? Come on here and bitch about it in the flood of other bitching? Or just bare it and grin and just hope for the best? That's your choice.

3) Act it out with raccoons and laugh.

skeezix said:
Don't lets forget .. Volcano! :)

jeff

/me clicks the little up/down arrow under the world map, raising some land and displacing the peasants .... no way, just hit the Volcano button instead!

Damn, I know I shouldn't have played Populous on my prototype. I always knew the Pandora was a special device, but I didn't think it was THIS special ;)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
I always knew the Pandora was a special device, but I didn't think it was THIS special ;)
What did you expect? :lol: It is even called pandora!

Lets give the Pandora an diverent name which sounds les apokalyptic: meybe "Gänseblümchenbeet", (Daisy Bed) or "Kindergeburtstag" (Childrens Birthday), or "Wattebäuchschen" (Cotton Puff) :lol:

Meybe it helps..

Back