Does MWeston have the case?

Judging from what I've seen on the official blog, that's exactly what's been going on.

Not sure where you see that since the last one with the case was Fatih and he still needed to send it to MWeston which should have taken a few days or more. I would have thought by now that MWeston would have one assembled checking the fit, don't know.

You will be seeing a lot more of final Pandora consoles and new boards next week, we also have the new video camera now too!

Well that's good news. Will we see pandoras in our mailboxes too perhaps?

craigix said:
You will be seeing a lot more of final Pandora consoles and new boards next week, we also have the new video camera now too!
Thanks for the feedback Craig.

nobble said:
craigix said:
new boards next week
new boards??? I thought you decided on one final board already.
They did. He probably meant that you'll be seeing more of the final, mass-produced boards that recently went into production. :wink:

The cases finally arrived a few minutes ago: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa99 ... C01163.jpg

The keymats, however, will probably not be here until next week. They're on their way to Craig this time. This gives me time to put things together but unfortunately nothing special coming from me this week. Craig will be able to swap out the proto keymat for a real one on his unit this week so that will be nice. Look for demos to come from him soon (TM). :p

Since we're talking about cases, and Craigix is on the case, does anyone know about the pandora's carrying case, that we're also supposed to get shipped with our Pandora? I haven't seen any photos or anything on that.

Back