Does my Pandora qualify for an upgrade?

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
Well, I've been toying with the idea of an upgrade for a while. I've just checked the dragonbox shop to see what it would set me back and noticed that only a limited number of defects are allowed if you want to upgrade!

And my 2 biggest issues (and primary reason for considering upgrading) are not mentioned...

1) My full size USB port has a very loose connection. In order to maintain a connection, whatever is plugged in there has to have a fair amount of downward pressure applied to it.

If I remember correctly, someone told me that it wouldn't be difficult to resolder the pins or replace if you had the skills.

2) My power port no longer appears to be working. I may be wrong about this - the little green light on the charger still comes on, so I can only assume the charger is still functioning. Luckily I can still charge via the miniUSB.

As case cracks are a non-issue for upgrades, I don't really need to describe them, but apart from these issues my pandora is fully functioning.

Nubs, shoulder buttons, wifi, lcd cable are all functioning perfectly.

Shouldn't be a problem.

If Charger or USB is broken it can still be sold as Pandora with partial defect.

But as you described it everything should be fixed quickly with some soldering.

So send it in if you like to upgrade.

Awesome! Thanks...

So now that I know it's possible... If I'm going to do it, I'll probably do it after Easter (another mini season).

As it is, I've just spent over R5000 on security for my shop, and am about to buy 3 more Ice Cream machines which will set me back about R16000... so... just want to play it safe.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4

If you would sell cookies you could include some with your Pandora.

Ice Cream isn't that good for shipping.

If you would sell cookies you could include some with your Pandora.

Ice Cream isn't that good for shipping.
Alas no. :D

I'll pop in a couple of my uv reactive Rainbow Ribbons that I make for you and ED instead... hope you have a blacklight lying around somewhere to experience the awesome factor. ... maybe even as awesome as my gourmet ice cream. ;)

Back