Does Zodiac Have A Full Running Snes Emulator?

I'm not answering cause its offtopic. This isn't a zodiac general talk forum
how nice and considerate of you :)

maybe then you shouldn't post at all or just go "you lame noob! you posted in the wrong forum!" instead of trying to cover it all up -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not answering because this was actually asked about three days ago!

you don't even need to search to find a thread about this, just look through about four pages of posts and you'll see it immediately.

Since we embrace everyone here at friendly gp32x, there is one for developers only at the moment. Its waiting to get signed by tapwave. Soon it will be public.

maybe then you shouldn't post at all or just go "you lame noob! you posted in the wrong forum!" instead of trying to cover it all up -_-
the guys got a point. im pretty sick of everyone coming here asking about the zodiac. Would you go to a gba forum and start asking about the gp32 or when the psp is going to be released? i dont think so. At least have the decency to post in off topic instead of general talk or wherever this thread came from

the guys got a point. im pretty sick of everyone coming here asking about the zodiac. Would you go to a gba forum and start asking about the gp32 or when the psp is going to be released? i dont think so. At least have the decency to post in off topic instead of general talk or wherever this thread came from
here here, just gets me more annoyed when a few people start mouthing off at people for pointing out this is a gp32 forum, don't like it go hang somewhere none gp32 dedicated.

I'm saying just ignore it... we've all posted something somewhere that didn't belong there... (if that makes sense at all) I mean you don't HAVE to read this thread, no one's forcing you to, just ignore threads that you don't like...

Back