Donations

edgex004

Advanced Member
I finally got up the gumption to go donate today, and the donate box seems to be gone. Hopefully that just means we hit another goal?

In regards to the donations, once the final Pandora is sold/donated, would it be possible to redirect the donations towards either giving refunds or giving an even better discount on the Pyra?

I feel like the donations are a wonderful bit of positive karma for the Pandora/Pyra community, and I would support keeping it going as long as there are people who feel they were cheated by the project.

I have enjoyed the Pandora experience immensely, and I like the thought of helping out those that have not.

No worries, it will come back once the compo donations are over :)

And I'll set different donations up for Pyra Development and Pandora Preorder Donations :)

Thanks, Ed. I can't wait until the project status goes from

"Thousands of happy users and community members... but 500 unlucky souls"

To

"Thousands of happy users with a thriving community!"

I hope that someone would donate his/her pandora to others, especially if they somehow don't need it. Some, like me, would be the most happiest man in the world if he receives such thing. 
I'm from the philippines and I kinda need such device for studying purposes and more. This is not some sort of leisure but it is a necessity. I hope you guys will be interested to give, and I would do everything to have one. 

:huh:   Er, this is not really the idea of the donations button. It's for people who paid for a pre-order and then found that their money was spent and no longer enough to get a pandora without waiting for enough profit to be generated from new pandora sales to fund them getting their unit. It enables those users to get a pandora earlier by the generosity of the pandora community.

Back