Don't Expect Any Updates On Gp32 Theatre...

spongebue

Website
Visit site
well, it has happened to some of us at times, and now it has happened to me: Doomportables.org and everything about it is inaccessible from my computer. I can still access it through a proxy, but that would not allow me to upload files and update. I have no idea when this will be fixed, but I may try to call the hosting service and see what's up. Anyway, don't expect much for a while, but I'll be sure to let you all know when I'll be able to continue.

sorry,
spongebue :(

Oh, thats sad. Well, good luck in calling the hosting service, since GPTheatre is a really nice site, and I`d like to see more movies on it!

I could put Red vs Blue on there right?
its free, and they come to about 10 megs on 7 and a half mintues with Highest quality stereo sound
let me know if thats legal via email or PM

~Octavious

Wow.. That sucks even though I haven't ever been able to download any movies. <_< Just so everyone knows I have never seen a single clip on my gp32. :(

Ouch. Thats annoying, because I was planning on encoding and submitting some stuff myself. Ah well.

Oh, and for those who just can't live without public domain films that they can encode and view on their GP32, I reccommend the digital archive at http://www.archive.org. They have some pretty decent stuff: Par example; the Night of the Living dead. Mind you, they have some absolutely awful stuff like 'The brain that wouldn't die' up there too, so that kinda balances out.

Last night I sent a letter to the hosting service, and I hope to get a response tomorrow or Tuesday. I doubt I'll get one today since it's Sunday.

Im not trusted! I know someone else who has the gp cinema password but not telling who! As spongebue said i have a password for doomportable BUT not gptheatre. i have the tunesaw part for the moment. ANd again thank you for letting me have the password sponge bue. I am doing 3 pieces of course work at the moment so no time for uploading.

well, it must be magic :)

When I was on my computer, I noticed that I had mail in my box. This was kinda weird, since my program hasn't been able to since the mail is through doomportables. I tried going to the site and surprise! it worked!

I probably won't finish the marathon, but I'll do what I can to give you guys a good Christmas present of some kind :)

Wow.. That sucks even though I haven't ever been able to download any movies. <_< Just so everyone knows I have never seen a single clip on my gp32. :(
learn vdub?
Just sit down for a night and get to grips with it. If you've got a mate that knows his stuff you'll fly through it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
check out my recent post for a temp solution
for those who cannot wait or cannot use vdub or do not have hosting space [like me]

Back