Don't want to donate through Paypal

Twoo

Still Fresh
Hey guys,

Anyone else interested in donating, who doesn't want to use Paypal?

How about google checkout or similar services?

If there was a alternative to Paypal I would have donated long ago.

Last but not least:

Keep up the good work developing Pandora!

/Twoo

what's wrong with paypal? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well. Where I live this whole credit cards thing is not well developed. In fact we have bears drinking vodka and playing balalaikas all around the place. Still, it took me ~48 hours to get a debit card and less than ten minutes to get a paypal account.

Google checkout is neat, though. Very simple to set up for android users, I used it like a week ago, don't remember why, probably because I've forgot my paypal password again.

Where I live credit cards aren't well developed too. It's not like they're very hard to get, just not very popular. I haven't read any official statistics, but I'd estimate about 15-20% of people uses them. In fact If I weren't shopping internationally I wouldn't need one. I'm balancing my expenses and always have some savings so I don't need quick credit just to survive until next payment ;) And we have cheap (and quite fast) domestic money transfers and developed internet banking.

I've never had problems with PayPal but Google Checkout is one of the very few foreign payment system that properly formats polish addresses. It's not like the parcel won't be delivered because of rearranged address fields, but it's always nice to adhere to local customs.

I might be misremembering, but I could have sworn that Google Checkout was an option with regard to this...

Back