Don't ya just hate it...

For me it's when I leave my Pandora home because I don't expect to have a long train ride/waiting time, and then it turns out that I do.
Though there are a few decent games on smartphones, and even some good ones.

Sometimes i feel near like this.
Because the Pandora have no Phone Functions.

In the near Future i will have the Pyra then in such Situations ;)

Awww! What did you play? :D I've got nothing left on my phone to play except Sudoku, and that's slowly becoming a no-brainer :( My Pandora turns into a music-only-device at work because else I'll probably start coding on it and never return to my desk for the rest of the day :$

For me it's when I leave my Pandora home because I don't expect to have a long train ride/waiting time, and then it turns out that I do.
Had the exact opposite situation yesterday. Expected to wait ~40 minutes for my train, but managed to get an earlier one. Usually I get a coffee, sit down somewhere and code on my Pandora. Somehow I feel like I got cheated out of my "Pandora time"...

GTA 3. I got it for free a while back and never tried it because I figured onscreen touch controls would be a terrible way to play it.

I was right.

Ugh, yeah, on-screen controls are junk. I never got why those weird little controllers for phones and tablets exist until I tried out some emulators on my tablet.

FYI Most of the controls for GTA III are mapped on the number keys for the Pandora. I just forgot which is what.

FYI Most of the controls for GTA III are mapped on the number keys for the Pandora. I just forgot which is what.

Is that something one could change?

I'm not sure GTA or the usual android apps are enough to entice me to the rigamarole necessary to get android running on the pandy. I tried it once and it seemed involved.

Yeah, being have to send it to ED is even annoying. At least it's made by ED and I'm sure he will take care of it. If it was made by a bigger company, there is no such way ^^

Though there are a few decent games on smartphones, and even some good ones.
This is me, minus the train (public transportation here is nearly worthless). I frequently consider taking it but leave it at home to conserve pocket space. I don't usually play smartphone games unless I am at home in case I need the extra battery life. Instead I look around where I am waiting. This is rather boring if it is a place I have had to wait around there before, and I turn to looking at whatever I have in my pocket, coins, keys, flashlight that got runover by a car or two, etc.

Since some years ago I have adapted a bit of a handbag philosophy. True, it was sold as a laptop bag, anyway it is where I have all my daytime stuff in. Luckily, the Pandora is always in my "handbag" ;) This way, unexpected breaks almost never catch me unprepared ;) (and unexpected hunger, unexpected rain, unexpected customers).

That's not bad. I am working for a company right now, where I need to lock all electronic devices away at the beginning of my shift. So on bathroom breaks I have nothing at all but the blank white wall to stare at. That sucks. I wish I could bring my pandora, but they could fire me for that...

EDIT: Oh and before anyone thinks that I've been hired by some cool internet giant or underground secret military organization... I am doing customer service. So work isn't even exciting.

Every time I hear about gaming gadgets, books and magazines on the toilet, I wonder whether so many people can actually have congestion. oO
It would explain why many people look so constipated all the time.

Seriously: What's the point when you're only in there for a minute at maximum?

Don't you just hate it -

- when you've actually got an hour to yourself to play a game and the update and installation takes two... I'm looking at you, Bloodborne! Grrrrrr...

Reactions: ___
Seriously: What's the point when you're only in there for a minute at maximum?
Sometimes you need a bit of extra time. For me bathroom breaks may be the only break I get in the day at work. May as well read or something.

Oh and before anyone thinks that I've been hired by some
When in the cocaine manufacturing business, you work naked. An insurance you are not stashing the product.... so it could be worse.

Reactions: ___
Back