Doom 2?

PAUL103DOGS

Website
Visit site
apparently some of the downloadable wads need doom2 to run, i have doom 2 but i dont know what to do now. anyone know? also i cant get the final fantasy thing to work.

wait, no dont worry. the piece of shit just wiped my SMC. fuck it, im selling this now. i've had eough of this bollucks. im sick of waiting for stuff and then gettin a wiped SMC. might just buy one of those 'gizmondos'.

PAUL103DOGS posted on Oct 9 2004 at 11:34 AM said:
wait, no dont worry. the piece of shit just wiped my SMC. fuck it, im selling this now. i've had eough of this bollucks. im sick of waiting for stuff and then gettin a wiped SMC. might just buy one of those 'gizmondos'.

pebcak

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, yeah sell it, you won`t be a loss to the community.

I have my gp32 over a months now, and never had any problems with my SMCs,

As the other say, the only problem is you having no patience and not being able to handle anything like the gp32...

i was just pissed off :angry: ill see what this coding competition beholds, then ill decide if id rather have the cash instead of a contraption i dont use anymore. checked out that Gizmondo and theres no community so that looks crap.

the only problem is you having no patience and not being able to handle anything like the gp32...

yeh watever, ive had the GP32 for over a year and ive handled all of the problems apart from feak wiping of my SMC's

Sounds like someone isn't skilled enough to operate his pc and Gp.

thats why i have qualifications in I.C.T, i know how to handle a fricken computer. stop making assumptions based on nothing.

PAUL103DOGS posted on Oct 9 2004 at 11:18 PM said:
the only problem is you having no patience and not being able to handle anything like the gp32...

yeh watever, ive had the GP32 for over a year and ive handled all of the problems apart from feak wiping of my SMC's

Sounds like someone isn't skilled enough to operate his pc and Gp.

thats why i have qualifications in I.C.T, i know how to handle a fricken computer. stop making assumptions based on nothing.

I`m sorry, but you really don`t sound like you have any kind of qualification for handling a pc in combination with a gp32...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back