Dragon Box Shop Question...

sodatruck

Still Fresh
I have a question about the Dragon Box Shop, where you can buy Pandoras. I know what the "Pandora 1GHz Edition" is, but what's the one called the "Pandora Preorder-Update 1GHz?" It's cheaper, but what makes it different from the regular 1GHz model?

I have a question about the Dragon Box Shop, where you can buy Pandoras. I know what the "Pandora 1GHz Edition" is, but what's the one called the "Pandora Preorder-Update 1GHz?" It's cheaper, but what makes it different from the regular 1GHz model?
If you preordered from Craig (or ED), and still haven't received your unit, you can upgrade to a 1Ghz unit before it is shipped out to you. This also works if you bought a 1Ghz unit (or like me and others, preordered over 3 years ago, upgraded to 1Ghz, still got nothing) from Craig, and you want to receive it faster, as the order will be transfered from Craig to ED. It's what I did, and now my unti should be shipping next week, just waiting for my bank to finish the wire transfer :)

... in other words, you are paying to get a better model, after you have already paid for an original pandora

There are many people who ordered before the 1GHz pandora came on sale (but are still waiting), and would like to have the latest version instead of what they ordered originally.

Back