Dragonbox.de - Response Time

Primalsage

Still Fresh
Hi guys

I've ordered a Caanoo from Dragonbox last sunday and can't wait to get my hands on it. Apparently there is a problem with my payment according to the automatic mail I received after ordering and I should contact customer service. I of course did through the form on the site immediately but haven't heard anything from them yet.

Obviously I am being quite impatient and they will eventually reply, but i can't wait to get my new caanoo :). So I was wondering if anyne has used their customer service recently and how quick the response time was?

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, I am in NO way criticizing Dragonbox or their service. I have no reason to believe they won't solve the problem and ship my Caanoo soonish, I just want to know what I should expect. :)

Thanks for any replies.

The owner is very reliable but also the only person behind that shop.
He's on vacation currently (for a week IIRC), so just stay tuned, he'll for sure get back to you.

crow_riot said:
The owner is very reliable but also the only person behind that shop.
He's on vacation currently (for a week IIRC), so just stay tuned, he'll for sure get back to you.

Ahh, that explains the lack of response. Okey, I will just wait until next week then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made an order and was wondering why I hadn't received shipping information. I suppose this is why.

No worries. Evildragon/Michael got back to me late last night and right now my order's status is at "packaging". Excellent!

Back