DragonBox multilingual-ing me

pmprog

DNF (Did Not Finish)
As some users have asked to pay more upfront, simply buy additional shop vouchers from here. You can then use these vouchers for the final payment
I've just purchased a 400EU voucher to use on the preorder, but after going through paypal I got a response in French, which wasn't the language I started in (English). So don't know if this is a bug with your site

I assume I need to wait now for a voucher code before I can preorder the Pyra? Rather than it generating me one and I just missed it (though I'm sure it just told me order number and paypal reference)

Can you copy / paste the french text here? Then I can search for it.
Weird, as I don't even have french language installed in the shop :)

That said, if you bought a voucher, you should've received a voucher code shortly after via mail.
If you didn't, please do contact me.

Did you fall for the baguette-in-the-middle re-routing attack?

Paypal, atleast a few years ago, refused to change confirmation pages on their platform from the language of the account-holder. Is that where you got the French?

Can you copy / paste the french text here? Then I can search for it.
Weird, as I don't even have french language installed in the shop :)

That said, if you bought a voucher, you should've received a voucher code shortly after via mail.
If you didn't, please do contact me.
PM'd
[doublepost=1462439950,1462439882][/doublepost]
Did you fall for the baguette-in-the-middle re-routing attack?

Paypal, atleast a few years ago, refused to change confirmation pages on their platform from the language of the account-holder. Is that where you got the French?
No, it was after being redirected back to ED's page. Plus my account is English

I had the same thing happen to me after placing my preorder for the Pyra using gift card vouchers. I did get my emails in english containing my voucher code though.

Back