Dreamcast, Cd-r Compatible, Loads Of Games

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
I know this is a GP32 market place but couldn't find anywhere else to get a good quote, ebay prices are nothing to go by anymore.

Basically I've got a Very Early dreamcast in perfect working order and immaculate condition, Comes with 3 VMU's(one see through blue) and 4 Controllers(one see through green) I've got on estimate about 20-30 games which are original and boxed, (with the exception of about 5) about 20-30 "backups" a few emulators, a boot disc although most 'other' games are self boot (only 2 aren't i think) can't quite remember how many I have to be honest but its difficult to to get bored, also comes with a AV lead and a RF lead.

My reason for selling is that I live in student accomodation and its one more thing to move around and my parents are sick of storing my stuff. Also I need the money :)

Can anyone give me a rough estimation of how much this is worth, or would anyone like to make me an offer? I'll get a list of games on request.

In the UK btw.

**Original games, going from memory and a complete US checklist (so there might be a few more I have)

shenmue
shenmue2
Sonic adventure (without sleeve in back of case)
Sonic adventure 2
Sonic Shuffle
MSR
POD 2
Unreal Tournament
Quake 3 (unboxed i think)
Chu Chu rocket
UEFA soccer
Fur Fighters
Dead or Alive 2
Soul Calibur (Unboxed and has an amazing scratch yet still
works on a few attempts)
Ready too rumble 2
Wacky races
Street fighter Alpha 3 (unboxed but does have manual)
Skies of Arcadia (no manual)
Tomb raider the last revelation
Virtua Striker 2
NBA on NBC
Air Force Delta
House of the Dead 2
Nightmare creatures 2 (unboxed)
Spec Ops 2
Fighting Force 2 (unboxed)
Outtrigger
Powerstone
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Shadowman
Soul Reaver Legacy of kain
South Park rally
Trickstyle
V-rally 2

well ebay are really quite cheap,, i know it doesnt sound much but ill give you £15 for the system and boot discs, the games you mmite be able to selll to a game shop as i dont want them really(although i would have them) if this is to low i understand

meandu229 posted on Mar 7 2005 at 12:20 AM said:
well ebay are really quite cheap,, i know it doesnt sound much but ill give you £15 for the system and boot discs, the games you mmite be able to selll to a game shop as i dont want them really(although i would have them) if this is to low i understand

Yeah was kinda expecting a bit more but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twimfy posted on Mar 6 2005 at 11:26 PM said:

You have a PM
:D

johnno15 posted on Mar 6 2005 at 11:51 PM said:

You have a PM

i just bought similar off ebay for £10

there not that expensive dude!

meandu offered a fair price!

I remember about 6 months ago Shenmue went for about £20 by its self, I recently got 1 and 2 for £30 and that was a rip.

spaceboygp32x posted on Mar 7 2005 at 08:00 PM said:
johnno15 posted on Mar 6 2005 at 11:51 PM said:

You have a PM

i just bought similar off ebay for £10

there not that expensive dude!

meandu offered a fair price!

Perhaps but I really didn't want to split up the package, if you tried to buy all of that at gamestation for example it would cost a small fortune.

Anyway I have a deal going with Johnno 15, so consider it off the market, but thanks to everyone who helped/paid interest.

Back