Drpocketsnes 7.2.0 Not Detecting/loading Saves.

azeluk

Still Fresh
Title says it all really, i've been using drpocketsnes 7.2.0 for almost a week and have had very minimal issues, but for some reason today while playing Seiken densetsu 3 I saved the game (in game) and made a save state.

I then reloaded the emulator this problem occurs on fast and compat, I let the in game options load I tried to click on continue but I wasn't able to and my save state didn't save properly either :-(, i've recently doubled checked and the save state now works but the in game saving still doesn't, that's for all games with in game saving not just this one.

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Azel.

This problem doesn't seem to occur with previous version of drpocketsnes.

azeluk said:
Title says it all really, i've been using drpocketsnes 7.2.0 for almost a week and have had very minimal issues, but for some reason today while playing Seiken densetsu 3 I saved the game (in game) and made a save state.

I then reloaded the emulator this problem occurs on fast and compat, I let the in game options load I tried to click on continue but I wasn't able to and my save state didn't save properly either :-(, i've recently doubled checked and the save state now works but the in game saving still doesn't, that's for all games with in game saving not just this one.

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Azel.

This problem doesn't seem to occur with previous version of drpocketsnes.

I tend to just use save states rather than sram. It's also worth leaving a copy of v6.4.5 on your card as there are some games that don't work or run correctly on the newer binaries. Can't think of them all off the top of my head, but I remember Mortal Kombat II was one that only worked in v6.4.5.

Here is Pocketsnes v7.2.1. It was never uploaded to the archive. The binaries are dated from a couple of days ago because I made some minor corrections to them, but they're actually from last may.

Pocketsnes v7.2.1 GP2X

Edit: Just realized, this is in the Caanoo section. Your previous posts seemed to indicate you have just bought a GP2X-f200, and have not yet purchased a Caanoo. If you are talking about the Caanoo, then you can ignore the above download as it's for the GP2X.

Back